Wednesday 24 June 2009

Woke up on Monday, but struggled to get out of bed.
Decided to take the morning off, called travis to say im goin only in the afternoon.
Continued sleeping....till a phone call disturbed me. It was travis.

"EH! U not feeling well ar? Listen to this news!
Popular nightclub Butter Factory at One Fullerton has been identified as the third cluster of locally infected cases.
The new case is a 19-year-old Singaporean female student.
She visited the club last Wednesday, when three previously reported cases were also there."

I was there last wed too. U must be joking? I quickly woke up took my temp.
38.3.
omg. Bullseye?

Took a couple of panadols, as frens started to call and msg me.
LOL. Think i told a little too many ppl that i was there. hahaha.
Went to the doc in the afternoon, he checked, my fever went down a little, and thought i had no problem, until just b4 he wanted to send me out....

I declared that i was at butter fact last wed. His expression changed a little, and started to count the days. He gave me 2 days mc and asked me to keep him informed.

On tues mornin, he called to check on me. Responsible eh? haha. He told me to quarantine myself at home, stay away from family, dont even eat on the same table! haha.
On top of that, told me to go down to his clinic the next day, get another mc. =x
I was feelin better thou', just persistent coughing refusing to go away...

So i went down on wed mornin, and guess what? he gave me another day! thats 4 days! lol.

But still, lucky lucky me just managed to dodge the bullet. Coz even if i can take it, my family will have a hard time recoverin from it, esp my mom. And what abt the guys i met on thurs to sat? Theres a hell lot of them i tell ya.

So....whew. Dont worry guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment