Friday 26 June 2009

OMG! First thing in the morning, tuning in class95 like i always do...
Michael Jackson has passed away.
One of my favourite aritist of all times.
Stop harping abt what he did wrong,
what abt he stuffs he has been doing all his life?
Makin great music for the world.
Beat it, Heal the world, Smooth criminal, We are the world, Billie Jean, Thriller, Black or White, Man in the mirror..omg. I think i can go on forever. All fantastic songs, no.1 hits..lol.
Damn. To think he was actually gonna have a final concert soon. Millions of tickets sold out in just hrs. Was still hoping maybe he will come to S'pore. haha.
Im stiil searching the net for a proper video tribute, but dun understand y there isnt one made yet?
I still remember couple of yrs ago, right on the day the news of Eddie Guerrero's death, a video tribute immediately was on the net.
Anyway, gonna get his greatest hits album, hopefully by tml as a tribute to him. U guys should get it too! U wont regret it.

One of my fav mtv. Dunno y. Reminds me when im young, often seeing this on tv, with all the changing faces. Never fails to amuse me. haha. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyBs6-cmFvQ


Your music will live forever.
Long live the king of pop.

R.I.P Michael Jackson. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment