Wednesday 17 October 2012

Happy birthday...?


18102012.
24yearsold.
Not really looking forward to celebrate this year's birthday.
For the past day, all I can think about is you.
17102012. 
7 months on, and I still can't forget.

And as i write this post.
Class95 plays Mariah Carey - Bye bye
Oh the f*king irony.

I never knew I could hurt like thisAnd everyday life goes on likeI wish I could talk to you for awhileI wish I could find a way try not to cryAs time goes by
And soon as you reached a better placeStill I'll give the whole world to see your faceAnd I'm bragging next to youIt feels like you gone too soonNow the hardest thing to do is say bye bye

I don't wanna say bye. Not like this.

Visit me some time in my dreams yea? And wish me happybirthday or somethin'.


-scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment