Thursday 29 April 2010

haha. finally my turn to blog while you're resting on my bed!! yesh.
but pls get better from your stomache k?

Finally.
I understood the meaning of "Drunk".
i was drunk last saturday.
Was at zouk last sat.
and got dead drunk.
Cant believe how many times i vomited.
From the zouk'stoilet-outsideofzouk-outsideofhotel-insidecar-outsidemyhouse-inthetoilet-onmybed.
Yups. Countless. I was a goner.
I couldnt move no matter how hard i tried.
I just wanted to lie down at every opportunity, which totally pissed my frens off who had to lift me up. =p
Literally got carried all the way from outside zouk to my bed. shit.
Thank you so much everyone for taking care of me and sorry for the 'love' i spread ard.
yz.ws.ivy.giam.
and of course u, michelle.
For taking care of me the entire night.
think i would have died without u.
my bro didnt even wake up to help me when i was making so much noise! damn! haha.
And i didnt sleep a wink. Felt like throwing my guts out all the time.
All in all, just a bad bad experience. =[



Ishouldknowmylimits.
Sorryguysforthetrouble.
Sorrybabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment