Thursday 1 April 2010

Good friday!!!!!! my ass.
Been emo since the start of the day,
been sick since god knows when,
been ignored by mum blatantly for a week now,
been stressed out at work,
been missin u.

Whats going on with my life?
I always cant seem to handle stress well.
I always get emo over trivial stuff.
Just like a girl.

Luckily theres you around. whew.
Although u flood my fb and twitter page,
I always smile at your silly comments.
Maybe im not sweet enough to think of what to write for u.
thats y yours is so empty.
and now im guilty abt it.
even more guilty.
when u call yourself a bitch.
when u are actually concerned abt me.
And just trying to cheer me up.
so.
If ure the bitch,
im the bastard.
birds of a feather flock together.


Bringthesmilebackonmyface.

No comments:

Post a Comment