Monday 1 February 2010

Monday bluuuues.
Had a lil trouble waking up in the morning 'cause of a *tough* night. haha. =x
So decided to reach abt 15mins later.
DAMN.
Saw my superior on the way in.
Pretended not to see him when i passed him.
But as I stared into my rear view mirror.
There he was, checking his watch.
Sigh.
After breakfast.
Attended a meeting with higher authority.
There they were, equipped with whatever visions they have for us or how they plan to utilise us.

"U will be an Instructor, your knowledge by right should be better than ours!"
"U will be heavily involved in the BMT training. U are Section Leader trained right?"
"Main motive of this meeting is ACTUALLY to help u guys feel more meaningful during your NS life. Not just sit around, conduct ippt or waiting for time to go home."

I was like thinking.
Maybe this can work out.
More work, time passes faster.
Time passes faster, ORD comes earlier.
haha.
I mean, this was what i expected/wanted in the 1st place right?
Becoming a pti.
Coming here.
Training people.

I've learnt to be a little bit more optimistic.
But...
why didnt all these happen earlier!?
Only after 7 months im here?
sigh.
of course im gonna have a cultural shock.

just gotta do my best i guess.


icanjuststareatourpicturealldayatwork...
andkeepsmilingtomyself. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment