Tuesday 2 February 2010

How can beyonce win some many grammys?
Single ladies?!
Best RnB?
omg.
"All the single ladies, all the single ladies....oh oh oh oh oh..."
C'mon guys.
There are much better songs out there.
So damn disappointed b.e.p did not win as many.
they ROCK!
I gotta feeling should have like won tons of awards for them.
haha.
But i guess Taylor Swift deserves it too.
Conclusion.
How can Beyonce be the biggest winner?!
damn.

Shopping with her today.
Coz I was asked to run some errands and in the end got the day off.
She went for tuition and I studiously went starbucks at compass pt to catch up on my german. =)
Gotta say, its getting tougher each lesson. With all the 'artikle', 'dativ', 'nomative' shit.

Headed over to M.S after that and just strolled like how a couple always do. haha.
But got deprived of looking at the shelves! =( ok. I know my wardrobe is full. =D
Kenny Rogers for dinner.
Still have one of the best and cheapest muffins around. Only $1.20! Must-try~!!
There came the time of the day.
Hardest part.
to separate.
sigh.
Gotta admit.
Its gettin more difficult.


We'resimplyinseparable.irresistible.incredible. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment