Friday 1 January 2010

twenty-ten.
Start of a new year. new beginning.
Hmm. Lets see what were my resolutions for 2009 again?

1. A slack vocation which is 8-5 and near my house
2. Make a photo album for my germany trip
3. Strike Toto
4. Take up German language
5. Learn to study stock market
6. Take up guitar
7. Occasional golf and bowling sessions
8. Keep in contact with all my friends out there!!

okie. I guess more than half was accomplished!! Woooooo!!! =)
Time for new ones. hehe.

1. STILL to be able to strike toto. wahaha.
2. Apply for a university.
3. O.R.D
4. Half of a 'Jacob-like' body. YEAH!
5. STILL to make a decent photo album.
6. Renovate my room!!
7. Be a better pti and conduct lessons more professionally.
8. Spend wisely.
9. Learn at least 1 guitar song.
10. Newcastle to get promoted and be bought over by someone rich who loves the club.
11. Go on a holiday(HK!) with u. =)
12. Lastly, of course, endless of good times with u =)

Heard its a good year for dragons.
Hope my resolutions come true.

Have a great Twentyten everyone!


May2010beamemorableyearforus. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment