Monday 4 January 2010

and i thought being a pti is easy peasy.
maybe at other places.
maybe not.
but.
definitely not at ndu.
nope. its not easy.
yea. its 8-430.
yay! 3 cheers for that!
but.
Probably only that.
i simply get so much shit.
nvm.
I take it.
I will do it.
but.
do i get any help or guidance?
no.
does anyone understand my plight?
no.
does anyone even fcuking appreciate what i do.
N-O.
nvm.
I try to force the issue.
work on it.
a little more thick-skinned.
but.
still cant get anything done.

I feel really lost.
I dunno wad to do.
wad can i do.
Is it just me?
am i too nice?
not being matured enough to handle the harsh reality of the outside world?
sigh.

9 more months.
36 weeks.
250 days.
cant come any quicker.



justgladuaretheretocheermeupandencourageme. ilu, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment