Tuesday 19 April 2011

Today.
Marks the start.
I need to change.
to be less emo.
Forget about what's happened.
Focus on what's gonna happen.
Work on my studies.
Work on us.

No more facebook.
It's the cause of the trouble and it's a waste of time.
I have no time.

No more parties, till after my exams.
I partied far too much.

I-WILL-STUDY-EVERYDAY. I-WILL-STUDY-EVERYDAY. I-WILL-STUDY-EVERYDAY.
I will hit the library everyday, if not i will still study at home.

My aim for now,
Banking 5/7.
Investments 6/7.
Cost Accounting 6/7.
Financial Reporting 7/7.

It's still makable. I can do this.
That will give me an overall 6.
Which is pretty darn awesome for my first semester.
Come on Scott.
Get your life back in order.

This is not being emo.
This is abt being determined.
to achieve your goals.
And most importantly,
get someone back.
get her back on my side.
Come on Scott.
You can do this shit.


Ican'taffordtoloseyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment