Saturday 21 March 2009

Been watching football for over 10 years now.
Started out supportin everyone's favourite winning team, Man u.
Switched to Newcastle only during my secondary sch days, because of their playing style, culture, the loyal supporters and of coz Shay Given and Alan Shearer. Ever since then, close friends kept makin fun of me, tellin me what a lousy football club it is. But i didnt bother. I wanna be one of those 50,000+ supporters supporting them week in week out even if they lost. I wanna be part of the atmosphere at st james park.
And u know what, i got my dream just last yr. I actually caught a match LIVE at st james park. Against the club i supported as a young boy, man u. Although Newcastle lost 5-1, I didn't care abt the result. I was just glad to be there, proud to be supporting my favourite club. I even bought 2 jerseys, one home team, and another a Shay Given jersey. I was just so damn ecstatic, and just wanted to savour every single second there.
Now, with the club derailed with problem after problem this season, i was really disappointed and felt really sad. I was really upset when Given left, that I told myself I will not watch anymore of their matches for the rest of this season.
But 2day, I watched them play. The 2nd half against Arsenal. They had to win. Already in the relegation zone, they HAD to win. But they sucked. They are going down, for sure. Is it really cursed when I bought the Given jersey, he left immediately the next season? I really hate myself for supporting them now, they suck! Why the hell i supported them in the 1st place? fcukin suck to the core. I feel sick when i see them play. If they get relegated, they deserve it fully. Not by luck, but their own doing. Its just torturing to see them play. In fact, i hope they go down, so they will learn their fcukin lesson and rebuild with a new manager. Totally lost all faith in them and for once embarrassing to be a supporter of Newcastle United.

No comments:

Post a Comment