Wednesday 25 June 2008

L.i.F.e

Whats happening to me?? underperforming at both workplaces..Makin mistake after mistake. Im not angry at anyone..Just at myself. Sometimes although im 'helping' out, am i more of a nuisence than of help? would they be better off without me? At least they are assured of getting it right if they do things by themselves, as she said..Maybe i shld just quit and stay at hm instead of causing trouble to others..

Come to think of it..I really suck at everythin I do. Basketball in pri sch, badminton, football, judo, now work, studies(although i admit im not the most hardworking). Nthg to be proud of. Im really hopeless. I dunno wad to do in my life anymore. Recently this guy auctioned off his life on the internet, hoping to start anew..and got 1+ million dollar bids. im sure mine is worth much less.

And last thing..I wanna mention abt this bunch of con-ners. Money suckers. Whatever u call them. I just wanna say have u ppl not got anything better to do, other than go ard checking here and there, tryin to suck as much money as u can? C'mon everyone knows how rich u ppl are alr..Okie. So u want to check, FINE. Had alr prepared to the smallest detail as to whr the money had gone, u still dun wanna accept, and check till 6-7 yrs back summore..And after that, add up a total LARGE sum of amt. Lemme ask u. Whr is yur conscience. DO u think we can rmb wad happened 6-7 yrs ago? Not to mention small details here and there..There are definitely discripancies..But wad u r tellin us now is u want more than wad we ought to give. DOUBLE of the amount as penalty. Are u out of yur mind? Sick corrupted ******* Anyway, I just hope the time when we decided to give in, u guys can fcuk off and leave us alone.

Military cant come soon enough. ppl say everythin is planned out for u for 2 yrs. prob. these 2 yrs mite be a critical period for me to ponder and think abt my future and life...

No comments:

Post a Comment